Join us for this exiting round-table discussion on:
How can we ensure that the H in HR does not disappear?
How can technology help people attain meaningful jobs?
We have gathered experts from all over the world to address this dilemma, so that all participants can take home:
– An understanding of the challenges business will face in the coming months.
– The role culture and technology need to play in this environment.
– Practical recommendations to implement in your workplace.
The panelists (in alphabetical order):
Deborah Hartung (South Africa)
– Leadership & Culture Changemaker | Writer | Keynote Speaker | Podcaster | Hacking HR Partner
Haider Iman (UK)
– Founder at Tao Leadership, People Analytics & Culture Change Pioneer
Jason Averbook (USA)
– CEO & Founder at Leapgen, Author, Futurist
Marcos Malaga (Chile)
– Strategic Planning Manager at Coca-Cola
Marti Konstant (USA)
– Workplace Futurist | Author | Keynote Speaker | Founder, Career Agility Project
Daniel Laya (Spain)
– Founder & CEO at HRbots | HR Transformation Speaker | IE Human Sciences & Tech Professor
Michael Skovsgaard (Denmark)
– Founder & CEO at Whaii.com
Join us! See you on 2 July!